Instagram

onsdag 24 juli 2013

The smorgasbord


More than three weeks to go but already trying to decide what workshops to attend. I'm glad, though, that I starter early because, as it turns out, it seems like all good stuff takes place at the same time. Now, while car bound, I'm trying to fit my plans in the marigins above a crossword puzzle. Fitting, I suppose to puzzle one puzzle on top of an other.

The problem, however, is that I can't seem to decide whether to attend "Own your own beat online" about how to use social media to spred your news feed more efficiantly, "Make the most of your smartphone" about apps and methods to improve tv journalism on the field, "Social media skills you can't live without" and "The live shot" about live broadcast techniques. All takes place between 11 am and noon on monday. It's a shame.

Inga kommentarer: