Instagram

torsdag 22 augusti 2013

At the hotel

We're finally at the hotel. But there were quite a few mishaps on the way. 

Firstly, my dad thought that bringing cheese and cloudberry jam as a gift to Don and Mary Jo (his Salt lake-buddies) was a good idea. Not very much so when we got stuck in customs though. Eventually it worked out fine since my dad is such a great people person :-)

However, we still didn't make the O'Hare-LAX flight. Fortunately there were empty seats on a 1,5 h later flight. On that plane they showed Ironman 3, not such a great movie. Arriving in LA the car rental place had released our car and we had to wait to get one. When it eventually arrives it's a great car, a camaro convertible, and it's not until halfway up the freeway that I realize that my dad has no idea how the GPS works. After touring the airport a couple of times, he gets the advice stuck to the windscreen to allow me to take an occasional peak. 

Well anyways, getting off the car at the hotel the top of the car will neither come up or down. I sorted it out with violence and swearing.

Now my body tells me it's 6 am even though the clock says 10, anyhow it's time to go to bed. Goodnight everyone! (Oh yeah they are shooting fireworks behind the Hilton.)
Hotel view

Inga kommentarer: